Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday

It was an easy day at the gym 4 clients. I got to sleep in and had the morning to myself. I had a really nice yoga practice this morning.

Standing postures, Surya Namaskar, arm balances, shoulder stand - 10 minutes with variations. Practiced for about an hour and a half.

Then I worked in my garden. Got home from the gym, worked in my garden some more. No KB workout today. Aaron and I are going up to visit his parent this weekend. I am bringing the KB's, I think Aaron's mom might like K'bells.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

slacker, only four? thats like a day off eh?

feels good doesnt it? my usual day is 6 and thats 2 too many,

fawn friday said...

I know it!!! I need to be training between 4-6 clients daily.... I'm just such a softy, I don't want to part ways with any of my clients.

I'm working on a plan... more classes less privates, higher prices. Thanks for the advice.