Thursday, May 10, 2007

Training today...

It was a beautiful day here in Saint Paul, so I spent most of my free time out side. I did a little digging in my garden. Cut some lilacs for inside, pulled dandelions, watered the dry things, turned my compost pile, picked up a dog turd, and made lunch for Aaron and myself.

I did go to the gym a little early with the intention of training, and I did train kettlebells, but not before I spent a half hour chit chatting with Mike, the resident PLer, who regularly benches over 600lbs. So, for a work out this is how it went....

Transfers with a 12kg - 15L 15R

Snatch with the 12kg - 15L 15R
Snatch with the 16kg - 12L 12R
Snatch with the 16kg - 12L 12R

Then I remembered I wanted to try Tracy's Snatch with a negative press...

Snatch with a negative press using the 16kg - 8L 8R
I was going for 10, but I gassed out on 8 left side.... ouch! those negatives really hurt.
Snatch with a negative press using the 12kg - 10L 10R

That was about all I could take for upper body... plus I had about 5 minutes to get it together to train my next client.

That was my day....

No comments: