Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday training

Mondays are very busy for me, so I don't really train on Mondays. I usually see between 9-12 clients. I know that is too many, but I go home for lunch and chill out for a little while. Plus I am attached to all my clients.

Tuesday are an easy day... I usually only see between 2-4 clients at the gym, then I have my yoga class then I see two ladies at their house. So, I had some time to myself today. I want to brag about one of my clients... I train a woman who is in her mid 50's, proud grandmother, weighs close to 150lbs, working toward fat loss and general health... She benched 95lbs, 3 reps, two sets! She is a little power house.

1 hour Asana... standing postures, handstands, pynches, and down dogs. Some seated postures, forward bends and hip postures. Nice practice.

15 minutes of K'bells.... quick and dirty

Swings 12 X 3 16kg
12X 2 24kg
12X 2 16/16kg

Snatches 10L/10R/10L/10R 12kg
10L/10R 16kg
10L/10R 16kg

FSQ 5X2 24kg

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Were the swings one handed or two?

fawn friday said...

Tracy, All two hand swings (i think), the last two sets with 16kgs were double swings (12 X 2 - 16/16kg)I need to document that better. I don't really like double swings... do you ever train them?