Saturday, June 2, 2007

Andrea's Saturday Class....

I still go to Andrea Du Cane's classes even now that I am an RKC. I go because she does things I would never do on my own. Here is what we did in class...

One minute snatches... again..... with a 12kg

1 minute left
30 seconds rest
1 minute right
30 seconds rest
1 minute left
30 seconds rest
1 minute right
30 seconds rest
1 minute transfers - shingle hand swings
30 seconds rest
1 minute left
30 seconds rest
1 minute right
30 seconds rest
1 minute transfers - single hand swings


The two sets of transfers was a great way to rest, with out resting...
My forearms gassed out first again. Again, 23 snatches a minute, exception was the last two sets, 20 and 20. I have to say this experience was much better than last week.

OH Press, standing on one leg - 12kg - 4L/4R
- 16kg - 3L/3R
- 12kg - 2L/2R + waiter's walks around the room
Front squats - 16kg

Stright Leg DL's - 32kg

I need to do leg work with barbells... my grip was too gassed to hold anything that would be a challenge. Oh well.

4 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

nice work fawn.its always easier to suffer when someone else is pushing you. I'm the same way.forget barbell just do pistols instead of kb front squats,lol.

Aaron Friday said...

Pistols are from hell. Or maybe heaven. I forget which one.

Tracy said...

I was just thinking about pistols today....I wonder if I want to do them bad enough, or not,(who am I kidding? I'd kill to do just one!) to put the training into it.

fawn friday said...

I suppose I should start training for the beast challenge.... I may have to bring home a 20kg, I'm not ready for the 24kg yet.