Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pretty Dang Boring

I haven't done anything exciting... which is fine. However, boring doesn't make much for blogging.

Tuesday... did some standing and forward bend yoga Asana. I worked out with my KB class, which wasn't terribly hard (they are beginners), which was fine. I can't go full tilt boogie all the time.

Wednesday... Restorative yoga class with William... much needed but I have already blogged about restorative yoga. I did my pull-up exercises in the power rack at Gold's and pissed off a couple guys who wanted to do shrugs and bicep curls. I hate the pull-up bars at Gold's. They are attached to the cable machine and have spongy stuff on the handles. Then I took my most CNS challenged client to see my Z guy, Mike Nelson.

Thursday... I worked out with one of my clients, again not challenging, but such is life. I picked up a new client today... Dr. Matt. He is a chiropractor... the one who popped my rib back in a couple weeks ago. We are exchanging KB training for adjustments. I trained him... then he cracked my back and and squared up my hips. After that I took my pup to see my aunt who is an Osteopath. My dog goofed up her knee a year ago... my aunt fixed her knee this past fall. Two weeks ago she played to hard and goofed up her knee again.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day... I see nine clients. YIKES! Better get to bed.

2 comments:

Iron Tamer said...

Nine clients? That's cool!

What would be even cooler is to see them all at once and free up your whole day. Let me know if I can help you with that.

fawn friday said...

David, YES! I want your help! I am a very busy trainer (big fish, small pond). I work out of Gold's Gym. I have started some classes, but my clients are all spoiled... only a few go to the classes.

What can I do? Should I e-mail you and let you know what I have done so far and we can go from there? Thanks in advance!