Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday training with Aaron

Today I started my first Kettlebell class at The Press Gym. The Press is a very cool power lifter oriented gym. Owners are Kim and Dan; one (if not both) of them are usually on the premises. I have had a couple free domos at The Press. One was very successful and lots of people showed up... even some of the big huge PL'ers. The other was much more casual... fewer people showed up and the PL'ers only watched... Today three people showed up and I was thrilled!

I love training with Aaron. Aaron wrote our work out, because I was done thinking for the day... especially thinking about what to train. So, here it is...

Single hand swings... (Aaron used the 24kg) 20kg, 5L/5R adding one rep per set to 10L/10R, then subtract one rep, back to 5L/5R. Plenty of rest between sets, maybe not plenty... about one minute. Then we did some DARC's, I backed down to the 16kg. This all took about 25 minutes.

3 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

That was a really good workout, love. Thanks for swinging with me.

Good job with the class!

fawn friday said...

Anytime love. You are my favorite training partner.

Taikei Matsushita said...

Way it go! Good to know your client base is expanding.