Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stuff I can do with a 24kg.... so far

I got home from work early and wanted to find out what I could do with the 24kg.... I don't really get the opportunity to goof around with the K'bells very often, so I took Aaron and the pup outside to give me a spot and snap a photo for the blog. Sometimes I pick up a K'bell, here are some photos to prove it. Form is adequate... I will post improvements.




Windmills... it's like trikonasana with a Kettlebell.



ATG over head squat... I love squats. Pistols with the 24kg... 1 down two to go. Finally something cool about short legs... close to the floor, easier to squat.


Aaron, nice DARC.





Elsa wonders where her Bonebell is....

10 comments:

taikei said...

Jesus, 24kg pistol is a no joke !

Aaron Friday said...

ATG. Literally, in this case.

Mark Reifkind said...

man you be strong! great shots!

Tracy said...

O M FREAKIN G

I hate you, I mean I really hate you.

I'm going to kill myself trying some of this shit. Mark has already warned my not to "try this at home"!

Oh yeah... you're younger than me...yeah that's it!

Tracy said...

Aaron, And you teach her how to use a gun too?? Dangerous.

Aaron Friday said...

The Sig Sauer is hers, although I'm the one who takes care of it.

fawn friday said...

Tracy,

What can I say... squats are my one thing. Endurance swinging and snatching workouts that you do... YIKES. I guess that is what it takes to get those stellar arms, mine are like scrawny pipe cleaners.

fawn friday said...

Babes... cleaning guns is your job.

fawn friday said...

Mark, I don't think I'm very strong... I think it is the flexibility and alignment. I'm still pretty shaky on the push press and I can't go for many reps.

fawn friday said...

Taikei, I am going to work toward the Lady beast challenge... I got the pistol (squats are my thing) the most difficult will be the press, pull-up I have one rep with bw plus 25pounds. I would like to reach this goal for level 2 RKC.