Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Workout

It is still hot outside... Gold's has been very humid inside. All the members ask me why the air conditioning isn't on... I have to explain to them it is on, it is just a cheap, inadequate system. I had my workout in the spinning room (the coolest place in the gym) with one of my clients today...

All 16kg

Swings - 20

SHS - 10/10

Double Swings - 12, 10, 12, 10

Double C+P ladders - 1,2,3,4 - 1,2,3,NL - 1,2,NL - opps two NL's... low energy this morning!

Snatch - 10/10, 8/8, 6/6 (no rest)

I felt like I needed a little leg work... I haven't been under a bar since April. My client went home and I finished the workout with some front squats. I have lost some leg strength, oh well, what else could I have expected, lol?!! It was still fun, I will have to make a point of doing more BB work.

BB FSQ - 95X6, 115X6, 115X6

When I got home Aaron and I had our outside workout... Aaron wanted to do snatches, I had a 28kg rolling around in my car so I pulled it out for Aaron to goof around with. I got into the spirit of trying something heavier (dispite my two NL's earlier today). I watered my flowers between sets.

Swing + Snatch...

24kg - 2X2

20kg - 2X5

Snatch - 16kg - 10/10/10/10X2

Double C+FSQ+PP+NP - 6; just wasn't a good pressing day.

That was it... kind of goofy, but fun!

2 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

Awesome work on those snatches, love. 24kg, plus the 10/10/10/10 sets with the 16kg is really impressive.

fawn said...

Babes, you are my inspiration!