Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesay's Workout

I used 16kg...

Swings 3X20

Snatches 30 seconds on 30 seconds rest - averaged 14-16 reps per side, 3 sets left, 3 sets right.

Swing + Clean + Press + Windmill + Negative Press; alternating - 3L/3R x 3

Front Squat with Barbell - 95x6, 115x5, 135x5, 95x5 Opps, I meant to do 5 sets of 5.

Pull-ups - 25lbsx1, 20x1, 20x1, 10x2, 10x3, 10x2 I just barely pulled up the 25. I felt weak and the pull sucked.

I skipped out on my pullups last week. I was feeling weak last week, and didn't want a disappointing workout. Well, I am still feeling weak, and my workout was a disappointment... and like wow, I am still alive and although disappointed... I'm not devastated. Lesson learned... probably none, but I wish I was GTG this week and not pulling weight. The yogis would say "at times the body is willing and the mind is not, other times the mind is willing and the body is not, rarely both are willing... practice any way."

*Plus, one hour of yoga asana... including more scorpion.

No comments: