Friday, August 3, 2007

A light day

I'm still feeling weak, I'm thinking my nutrition is not as good as it could be. I think I need to be more regular with the supplements, plus I think I need more animal flesh in my diet.

I got off work early and I am having a restful evening at home watching Hot Fuzz with Aaron. Hopefully I can get over this lack of strength and get back to my old self, or better yet a new and improved self(i don't think there is such a thing as a self, but I don't know what else to call this vehicle my ego is driving around).

So, I did a light workout, all KB work with the 12kg...

Swings - 3X30

Snatches - 10/10X6

OH Presses - 8/8, 6/6x3

FSQ w/ Barbell - 95, 115, 135, 115, 95 X5 (five sets of five)

Pullups - 3 BW, 15x1, 15x1, 10x2, 10x2, 10x1

5 comments:

AikiBudo said...

You're not sick are you? I and several others I am in regular contact with got something and I haven't kicked it in over a week! I can't remember the last time I was down this long. No energy - bites.

AikiBudo said...

Hey, hope you're feeling stronger soon. (got cut off last post for some reason.)

fawn said...

Nope, not sick... I suppose I could be fighting something off, but I don't think so. I haven't been sick in years.

The hot weather causes loss of appetite... fruit Popsicles, Door County Cherries and salad may not be enough food for me...

Tracy said...

Do you not eat animal flesh for a reason, or is it just not a priority? I know cheese is never a priority, although I love it, it just never "makes the cut".

Meat however always does, it's fairly low in calories, and for me, my main source of protein.

I hate that "feeling weak" thing. I find that when I over train consistently with the heavier weights I just can't get enough food to recover, so I think it's about recovery for me.

fawn said...

Tracy, it may be an over training thing for me as well... I don't know, I always thought I was too lazy for it to be possible for me to over train! LOL!

I feel like I always do better with about 4oz. of meat daily... but the heat has goofed up my appetite. I have been eating Popsicles and corn chips! Not the best choices! LOL!