Friday, August 17, 2007

Light day...

I went for light today. I worked out with my class. I used a 12kg for everything. We did...

*30 second snatches and 30 seconds rest; 10 sets
*OH Press; 6X3
*Step back lunges - can't remember

Then I did a little more training with another client who likes it when I train with him. It was my favorite combo, again with the 12kg...

*S+C+FSQ+PP+NP; 2,3,4,2,3,4

Then I did a little more with Aaron when I got home. My other favorite.

*Double Cleans, Double Presses; 16kg - 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3

My energy was pretty good, but I did fail the second set of 4's the last rep I had to push press... Oh well.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

We have so much in common, lol! I love those combinations, some form of those two are pratically my regular Thursday workout.

I still have to get strong enough to do an overhead squat. Someday when I get more serious about making it happen.

fawn said...

Tracy, I love your combos! I always think of you when I swing or snatch for time... you are my long distance training partner, lol!