Friday, October 19, 2007

My best bud... Tracy Reifkind


Tracy and I are having a great time here in Minnesota. We started our weekend of fun when we crashed the M&G with Aaron as our chauffeur. I didn't go to the Meet and Greet in April when I was taking the RKC. I wanted to see what I was missing out on... minus the anxiety of the snatch test. I saw Geoff Neupert, my Team Leader in April, as well as Mark Toomey, who was an assistant on my team. I also saw Mike Nelson and Brad Ellingson RKC candidates. Of course Pavel, Brett and Andrea were also there.

Friday morning Tracy and I went to The Press Gym and met Tracy V and Stephanie for a Tracy Rif Style workout. Holy crap! I don't think I have ever done so many swings in my life! Seriously... if you have never tried one of Tracy's killer swing/snatch combos, I dare you!

After our KB workout Tracy and I took my dog Elsa for a walk around Como Lake. It was cold and windy, but we were grateful for no rain. The trees are changing color and there is always some wildlife around the lake.
We did a little cooking... then off to the thrif stores for some treasure hunting. Finally back home for some dinner. Tracy is a ton of fun to pal around with! More updates to come!

6 comments:

Taikei Matsushita said...

All right !! Mark Rif's at home for now?
Can't imagine a cert without him.

Aaron Friday said...

Sexy chicks with nice guns! I want to date that red-head, and by "want" I mean NEED. She cooks too?

Mark Reifkind said...

fawn,
great pics! you guys rock.

here's the article we talked about, the dl info is right at the start

http://www.dragondoor.com/articler/mode3/404/?c=pbp-123

Kettlebell Lady said...

Aaron as chauffeur?
Your next post could be entitled "Driving Miss Fawn"

fawn said...

Thanks Mark! It was nice talking to you.

Aaron Friday said...

There was chick energy happening all weekend. I was relegated to the front seat and driving duties.