Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday's Workout


I went to Lisa's yoga class this morning. It was a really nice, well rounded practice. Lisa's classes are Vinyasa classes based on the teachings of Ashtanga Yoga. Lisa is a really great teacher, she has a strong practice and is very compassionate. Her teaching style is inspirational and her classes are always fun.

Shawn came over for a KB workout. He and Aaron worked with the Bulldog.

This is what I did...

Warmed up with some swings.
Tried to press the 20kg... yes on the right no on the left.

Double Cleans; 20/20kg - 5X5

TGU; 20kg - 1/1, 1/1, 1/1
24kg - 1/1, 1/1, 1/1
This was the first time I did TGU with 24kg. I guess I am getting stronger.

1 comment:

Aaron Friday said...

Damn, that's like head level using the Bulldog. Nice swings.

Your TGUs are beautiful. ATG overhead squat to finish, and the 24kg makes it even better. Nice job, love.