Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday, 1st Snow

We got our first measurable snow fall yesterday. I like snow, so I am pretty happy to see it all white outside. It's pretty!

After deicing my car... I made my way to Neti-Neti for yoga with Lisa. I love being a student, especially in Lisa's class. You never know what you are going to get at one of Lisa's classes. You just know it will be challenging and fun. What a great way to start Sunday...
An hour and a half of Vinyasa yoga.

Aaron talked my into doing a Kettlebell workout. I wasn't in the mood, but I threw the KB around anyway. I am glad I did. A live in lifting partner is awesome!

Swings
24kg - 20, 20, 20

Snatch
16kg - 12/12, 12/12, 12/12, 12/12, 12/12

Something is better than nothing, right?

4 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

snow? what's snow? lol. Man do I NOT miss snow. Three years a Iowa was enough to convince me for life. I'm so skinny these days I get cold when it dips under 80.

fawn said...

Oh Mark! Don't use your low BF% as an excuse! Snow is a wonderful thing! If you are cold, just wear more clothes!

Howie Brewer said...

Just an inch or two of snow here in NY. And today was warm enough to melt most of it. As a matter of fact, I said the same exact thing today, "something is better than nothing". Any little bit is good!!

Mark Reifkind said...

man I hate wearing clothes! especially in the house,lol. I'm a shorts guy. If I have to put on a tshirt its too cold,lol.
I was thinking I have to retire someplace warmer than here, Nor cal is too cold now.maybe san diego.I would say arizone but I need h20 close by.