Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Half of R-Phase...


Wow! That was a lot to take in... I still have so many questions. There is just no way there was time for me to ask everything I wanted to know. Here are some things I took away from the first half of R-Phase...

1. Joint mobility drills work. The CNS is very powerful. If you learn how to speak the language of movement, you can open the door to a world of physical possibilities.

2. Truly understanding movement is an art form as well as a science. I am going to need a lot of practice watching gait and movement. I can't wait to start!

3. Dr. Cobb is a very special person, so is Kathy. Not everyone is good at teaching... both Kathy and Dr. Cobb are very talented teachers and convey information in an exciting way. The enthusiasm they generate is contagious.


I have more to say about what I have learned... I am going to need some time to digest it.


Andrea DuCane spent almost the whole weekend with us. It was a little more than a year ago that I first learned about Z-Health in her kettlebell classes.

8 comments:

Maura said...

Sounds cool! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Maura

fawn said...

Maura,
I can't wait to practice all I learned on you!

Mike T Nelson said...

Nice to see you there Fawn! Glad that you enjoyed it and I am excited to see what you do with the new info!
Heck, I learned new stuff while I was there too.
Anything I can do to help, let me know!
Rock on
Mike N

fawn said...

Mike,
Thanks for all the Z exposure. I felt like all the time I spent learning Z from you gave me a huge advantage.

Taikei Matsushita said...

It's real great to see you evolving day by day. A year since your RKC and you're becoming valuable to many people both professional and personal wise.

fawn said...

Thanks Taikei... I feel like I have evolved quite a lot in the past year as well.

fivebinghams said...

Fawn,

You look great! Tried the cooking class soup and it was a success. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cathy B

fawn said...

Thanks Cathy! Glad the soup worked out for you. I hope I can make a trip out west again soon!