Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bench Press, etc....

It was light bench press night for Maura and me. I warmed up with my kettlebell class and did some doubles.
Double 16's, 4 Sets...
Double Swings -10
Double FSQ - 5
Double Cleans - 10
Double PPress - 5
~A few other things, Renegade Rows, Step Back Lunges, nothing too exciting...

Then Maura and I got down to work. Here is how it all went down...

Bench Press
75lbsX5
80X5
80X5
85X5
85X5
Close Grip
75lbsX5
85X5
Comp Grip with Press Commands
95X3
95X3
~Wow that is a lot. I didn't realize I did so many sets.

Chin-ups
5X5
~Biceps work... way easier than Pull-ups.

Face Pulls
60X10
60X10
70X10

2 comments:

Franklin B. Herman said...

Double 16s .. awesome!! I hope I get a chance to see you at my Cert next week .. I'm getting so psyched thinking about it!

fawn said...

Franklin, I didn't realize you were going to the cert next weekend! That is great! I will try my best to make it down to the Graduation workout. I am having a Z/KB workshop with Mike Nelson on Sunday... I will try to make it. Or maybe Aaron and I will crash the Meet and Great...