Monday, June 16, 2008

Squat Night at The Press Gym

Anna White joined us for squats again tonight. In fact half of our Press Gym Team for Raw Nationals was training tonight. Jim Cahill was pulling on the deadlift platform and Brad Madvig took the good spot on the squat platform. Pretty nice evening for training at The Press Gym. Here is how it all went down for me...

Back Squat
95X5
135X3
165X3
185X2
195X2X6
~The squats felt great tonight! It must have been all the great lifters in the powerlifting room tonight at The Press Gym! I think the 5th set felt the best.

Box Squats
135X3
155X3
155X3

Heavy Walk Outs
225
245
255
265
~Cripes! I could just feel my thoracic spine compress. Great training though... I feel stronger for it!

2 comments:

Maura said...

Great work! I was so jealous of you and Anna doing walkouts! I know I have to save myself for Bench Worlds though!

Maura

fawn said...

You... jealous? Good, you totally deserve it! Now you know how I feel every time we train together! LOL! You are going to rock it out at Worlds!