Monday, June 9, 2008

Squat Night

Monday is squat night, and Anna White joined Maura and me. I think this is the first squat party. We are training for Raw Nationals, all three of us are on the Press Gym Team! How cool is that? Here is how it all went down...

Back Squat
95X5
135X3
165X3
180X3X7
~Squats felt great!


Pause Squats
115X8
125X8
125X8
~Anna has never done pause squats before... we had to show her this cool assistance lift! Good Stuff!

Bulgarian Split Squats
16/16kg kettlebells - 5/5X3

4 comments:

Maura said...

The Press Gym team will be awesome at Raw Nationals!

fawn said...

The Press Gym Team will look awesome in our Zubaz!

Mark Reifkind said...

wow, great rythym and groove! you look very solid.

fawn said...

Mark,
The squats felt awesome! I really focused on upper body tension and driving my traps through the bar. I might have 250 in me for Raw Nationals. Could we discuss strategy and numbers when I see you next?