Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday Bench Press

I started my Sunday morning with yoga class at Lisa's Neti Neti Studio. It is so nice to attend class, someone else is thinking about the sequence and I am free to enjoy the movement. What a very nice way to spend a Sunday morning.

After lunch I rushed off to the gym to bench with Maura. Maura is getting ready for Bench Nationals. I am in charge of getting Maura's bench shirt on, which is a pretty big responsibility. No bench shirt on my back, here is how it went down for me...

Close Grip Bench Press
75lbsX5
85X5X5

Face Pulls
60lbsX10X3

Abs and something else... I can't remember.

2 comments:

Maura said...

Thanks Fawn for all the bench shirt help! I don't know what I would do without you!

Maura

fawn said...

Well, I don't know what I would do with out YOU, Maura!