Saturday, October 11, 2008

Deadlifts and Z-Health

I met up with Mike Nelson for a Z-Health assessment before deadlifts. I didn't have any particular problems, other than a stale deadlift. I wanted a scar checked as well as eye position check. Well, to make a long story short, I now have some pretty funky drill to work on.

Maura joined Mike and me for deadlifts after my Z session. Here is how it all went down...

Sumo Deadlift
135X5
185X3
205X3
230X2X3
230X1X5
~The last 3 singles I pulled Mike helped me with corrective eye positioning.

Romanian Deadlifts
135X5
185X5X3

Heavy Kettlebell Swings
32kgX6X2
20/20kgX6X2

abs. which I still hate.

2 comments:

Mike T Nelson said...

Nice work Fawn! Keep me updated on how the new drills go for you. I expect some nice changes in about 2-3 weeks. Keep me updated on how the visualization work for your DL goes too--that will be big.
Great to lift with both of you and there were no zubaz sightings this time! hehehe
Rock on
Mike N

fawn said...

Thanks Mike! I am so glad I had you write down my drills. I will keep you posted regarding my progress.