Thursday, October 30, 2008

Half and Half

With the meet getting closer, I am trying to get my last few workouts in before I rest up. Wednesday is usually my bench press day. I met up with Maura and here is how it all went down...

Bench Press
75X5
95X3
105X1
With Commands
105X1
105X1
110Xnl
105X1
110X1
~According to Maura, I was a little bouncy on the bottom. Maura is a mean bench press judge... but I got my lifts and my shoulders felt plenty healthy. I missed 110, not really sure why... probably because I don't like bench press, or more likely, I lost tension at the bottom.

Sumo Deadlift
135X5
185X2
225X1
255X1
275X1
~I was feeling insecure about my last DL workout. I felt like I needed one last time to work on form, so I threw in DL's just because. Good news 275 felt GREAT. It flew up no problem.

2 comments:

Mike T Nelson said...

Nice work Fawn! You will be all good to go for the big meet! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Rock on!
Mike N

fawn said...

Thanks Mike!
Everything (including shoulders) seams to be firing great! I am doing openers tonight, so I will keep you posted! I am feeling pretty good about this meet.