Monday, October 27, 2008

Last Squat Workout...


Maura and I were thrilled that Anna White showed up for our last squat workout before Hudson. Paul gave us some coaching and we all gave it our best. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home, so no video this week. Here is how it all went down...

Back Squat
95X5
135X5
165X3
185X2
200X1
210X1
230X1
235X1
185X3
~I am planning on opening with 210lbs. I though I would check out to see how a 20lb jump would feel. I was feeling pretty nervous... but the lift felt great! In fact it felt so great I thought I would give 235 a shot, which also felt great. Ellen, that last set of 185 was for you.... no, really I just wanted to work on perfecting my form a little more.

Front Squat
135X5X3
~I meant to work these earlier in the cycle. Easy and felt great.

Pause Squats
115X8
135X8X2
~I worked on keeping my chest up and driving through the sticking point. Actually 135 felt a little light.

4 comments:

Taikei Matsushita said...

Good luck Fawn.
Had I lived a bit close enough, I'd been your power lifting groupie along with few others.

fawn said...

The PL meets are really pretty fun to watch. This next meet is going to be great! I will keep everyone updated.

Christine said...

Dang! hahaha GOOD LUCK!!!!

fawn said...

Thanks Christine!