Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pressing

My defective shoulders are finally feeling better! Lots of back bends in William's yoga class this morning. I did a little swinging and a few presses with my classes today. My shoulders felt so good, I tested them out by pressing the 20kg three times on the right and twice on the left. That is pretty good for me! Felt great! Maura and Paul met up with me tonight for some bench presses. Here is how it went down...

Bench Press
75X5
95X3
105X2X3
105X1X3

Chin-ups
3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Close Grip Floor Presses
65X8
75X8X2

Face Pulls
70lbsX10
60X10X2

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Hey Fawn,

just found your v. message at the forum - I wish I was smart enough to find out how to answer those, lol. Thank you so much for your care! Business is up and running, time management is not always easy but I'm pulling myself together.

Good to hear your shoulders are fine! I just cleared mine for the presses, too.

Mike T Nelson said...

Glad to hear your shoulders are doing well! Whoo ha. Go Z Health!
Rock on
Mike N

fawn said...

Actually, I have had a terrible couple weeks with shoulder pain right after my last Z session... I don't think the two are related. I will tell you more about it next time I see you.

Mike T Nelson said...

Um, you didn't tell me that part.
Let me know what you need and update me when you have time.
Rock on
Mike N

fawn said...

I didn't tell you about the shoulder stuff because it is the same stuff I have been dealing with since my teenage years... the pain comes and goes. Z and yoga asana help but neither are a 100% cure. I will send you an e-mail to fill you in on the particulars.