Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Punch the Clock

Bench Press at The Press Gym...

Bench Press
75X5
95X3
2"Board
110X5
1"Board
110X3X3
~I was planning on going for 5 reps with 110 to the 1" board... but the weight was heavy and rep 3 was a struggle, so I decided to stop while I was ahead.

Close Grip Bench Press
75X5
85X6X3

Pull-ups
3,3,3,3,3
~Super-set these with the close grips...

Windmills
12kg - 3l/3r
16kg - 3l/3r
16kg - 3l/3r
~Love this lift... highlight of the evening.

I also did some pullovers with a 16kg kb on a stability ball and some over head presses with the 16kg. I also pressed the 12kg plenty with my kb classes today. I started taking creatine today upon the suggestion of my mentor Ellen Stein. Hopefully that will help pull my bench press out of the toilet. LOL!

3 comments:

Ellen Stein said...

Oy vey! So now I'm your mentor!!!Your training and meet better go well or I will have to disappear into the night....my rep is at stake!!! LOL!
Anyway the sets of 3 on the 1 borad is just fine-don't beat yourself up about it. The creatine angels are on their way...obviously you had a lot left over for you to be able to get through all that assistance work. We'll talk soon about next week's plan.

Franz Snideman said...

Solid as usual! You are so consistent with your training Fawn and that is why you ROCK!!!!

fawn said...

Thanks for the encouragement Franz!