Monday, January 5, 2009

If it ain't broke, why change it?

I know no program works forever... but until it stops working, why mess with a good thing? I hope I am doing the right thing. Any who, time to start a new training cycle for squats. Maura and I met up at The Press Gym. Here is how it went down for me...

Back Squat
95X5
135X5
155X3
175X3X8 - 70%
~Easy stuff.

Good Mornings
115X5
135X5X4
~I feel this in my abs more than in my back. I hope I am doing it right.

Bulgarian Split Squats
Double 16's - 5L/5R X5X3
~Still my favorite.

Some abs. Maura's idea, of course.
Good stuff. It is always nice to start over.

2 comments:

Taikei Matsushita said...

"If it ain't broke, why change it? "

You saying this, is convincing.

fawn said...

Mark Reifkind gave me this program.... I miss his blog. I hope I am doing the right thing. I guess time will tell.