Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday Bench Press

I had a busy Saturday morning, but that didn't stop me from getting a bench press workout in. Thank God for lifting partners. If I hadn't promised Maura I'd be at The Press at 12 Noon, I probably would just gone home.

I had to get a bench press workout in on a Saturday because Sunday (the day I normally bench press) is a Strong Man Competition in Minneapolis. I know a few of the competitors, which makes the event extra special. Maura and Aaron will be joining me, it should be a lot of fun.

Here is how it went down for me...

Bench Press
75X5
95X3
105X2
110X1X3
~Paused 110lbs. Felt easy.

Close Grip Bench
95X4,4,3

OH BB Press
45X5
65X5
75X3,3,3
65X5
~Suddenly I ran out of gas. 75lbs felt difficult.

2 comments:

KBMarty said...

Nice job, Fawn.

Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

Looks like a bench PR is on your immediate future!