Monday, January 26, 2009

Squat Training

It was a cold night at The Press, but Maura and I gut it out under the bar in the power room any way. Here is how it all went down for me...

Back Squat
95X5
135X5
165X3
190X2
215X2X5
~Felt good. Maura noticed I seam to narrow my stance as the weight increases. I planned on only do 4 sets, but did a 5 to work on keeping my stance normal.

1/4 Squats
245X1
265X2
275X3~Thought about Ellen at Raw Unity
~As the weight got heavier, the movement got easier. I'm just not good at these yet. Ellen Stein got a 275lb squat at the Raw Unity meet. She placed second over all! Nice job Ellen!

Ham-Glute Machine
8,8,8
~I feel kinda stupid admitting this... I only now just figured out how to do these right. Much easier than what I was doing. LOL!

Abs.

4 comments:

Franklin said...

Five sets of doubles with 215 is excellent .. I predict a new squat record to fall shortly.

fawn said...

Thanks Franklin! I would love to get another squat pr!

Franz Snideman said...

You are my here Fawn!

fawn said...

Thanks Franz!