Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Bench Press

Strong man Paul Balyeat joined Maura and I for a day of bench press. Here is how it all went down for me...

Bench Press
45X8
75X5
95X1~Crunchy left shoulder
95X3~Shoulder felt better
105X1
110X1
115X1X5-Set 3 was a short pause, after that touch and go

BB OH Press
65X5
75X3
75X2 plus 1 PP
80X2 PP~not sure what happened here... no gas, failed lift
85X1~no problem flew right up.
~Paul does a lot training with pressing... he gave me some advice...goofed around with some PP'es

Pull-Ups
5X5

Chest Supported Rows
55lbs 8X3

Good day of training. As always, I was a little sad when training was over. Fun day.

4 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Training looks superb Fawn!

OH Press work....nice!

fawn said...

Thanks Franz! I like OH Press so much more than I like bench press...

Joe Pavel said...

Fawn you are a mutant machine! Take it easy on your pressing. Please, give your shoulders a break. You may need to use them in the next 50 to 60 years.
-Joe

fawn said...

Thanks for the advice Joe! I will have plenty of time to rest after the Arnold.