Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bench Press Workout

Count down to the Arnold Sports Festival. Maura and I have exactly 11 days until lift off... It was our last heavy bench press workout today at The Press Gym. Maura loves bench press, I like bench press. I am a little sad that heavy bench press is going to be over for the next 11 days. Since I haven't been reporting what we have been doing on bench press day, I will post this workout and it will reflect pretty much what I have been doing for the past 6 weeks. Here is how it all went down for me...

Bench Press
45X8
75X5
85X3
95X2
105X1
110X1
115X1X5
105+weight releasersX1X3
~My right shoulder started out bugging me a little, but it worked itself out eventually. The 115's felt strong and felt good.

Pull-ups
5,4,3,3,3,3

Sieglers showed up today. It is always nice to chit chat with Mike and Jane.

2 comments:

Ellen Stein said...

Good job-I am predicting 121 at the Arnold.

fawn said...

Thanks Ellen! I would love to get 121!