Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Deadlift Workout...

Maura and I met up for our last deadlift workout before the Arnold tonight. Here is how it all went down...

Sumo Deadlift
135X5
185X3
225X1
255X1
275X1X3
225X1X3
~ I was going to planning on going a little heavier, but 275 wasn't flying up like it was a week ago, so I thought I should back off a little. If there is one thing I learned from Raw Nationals is more rest is better right before a meet. I backed down to 225 to practice some set-ups.

Ham-Glute Machine
8,8,8

Abs.

2 comments:

Ellen Stein said...

Good thinking about backing off-I had the same struggle with my last deadlift yesterday-300 felt like a ton-so I backed off and did some easy singles with 280. Rest is best for us now-save it for the platform!

fawn said...

Thanks Ellen! Good to know I am on the right tack. Your validation means a lot!