Friday, February 27, 2009

Last Workout...

I like to tell my kettlebell class to enjoy the workout, even when it is really difficult, because when it is over they will be sad. Well, now I am sad because Maura and I had our last workout before the Arnold. That means no more workouts, and no more powerlifting for a whole week. I have no idea what I am going to do with myself. Any who, here is how it all went down for me...

Back Squat
95X5
135X5
165X3
195X1
215X1
225X1

Bench Press
45X8
75X5
90X3
100X1

I am still working out the details of openers and attempts for my lifts at the Arnold. More importantly I have been doing extra restorative yoga asana. More on that latter.

6 comments:

Joe Pavel said...

Knock 'em dead Fawn!

Taikei Matsushita said...

Big day for you!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to hear how you kill 'em at the Arnold! Best wishes.

fawn said...

Thanks guys! I will do my best to represent the RKC at the Arnold in the world of powerlifting.

Mike T Nelson said...

You will do great there Fawn!! Whooo ha.
Rock on
Mike T Nelson

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

Fawn-Indy is only 2 hrs from L'ville. Let's maybe make a plan!-KbKate