Friday, April 3, 2009

Deadlift Night

Maura and I had the power room to ourselves tonight. For the first hour we trained we were the only people in the power room. I guess everyone wanted to be outside in the nice weather. It is supposed to snow this weekend. Oh well, here is how it went down for me....

Sumo Deadlift
135X5
185X5
225X3
245X1X10
~My hip was bugging me a little. My yoga practice has been suffering for the past couple weeks. I need to get my practice going.

Conventional Deadlift
185X5
225X5X3
~Wow! These felt great!

Good Mornings
135X5
155X5X3

3 comments:

Authentic Strength Trainer said...

How wide is your good morning foot position?

W

fawn said...

W,
About shoulder width.
Why do you ask?

Ellen Stein said...

interesting...did he ever respond? I do my good mornings wide stance a la Louie Simmons...wonder if it makes a difference?